Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Triduum



Good Afternoon beautiful mothers! 

This is my favorite season of the liturgical year, the Triduum- holy Thursday, Good Friday and Holy Saturday leading to the Resurrection!!  The time we remember how Jesus showed us how much he loves us when he gave his body and every drop of His blood so that we might live.  During the darkest hours of my divorce it was comforting to know that Jesus suffered more than I and he KNOWS my pain.  When he wept in the garden, praying that the Father take this suffering away but only if it was His will, i felt the courage to pray too that my cross be taken away and also had the courage to ask for the grace to carry on until my own personal resurrection from pain would occur.  That is my prayer for all of you that you don’t lose hope that God can and will raise you from your current pain if you put yourself in His wonderfully caring, gently yet almighty hands.

I read this great article on praying for those who hurt you and found it very meaningful. And it is so less painful than you are imaging right now;)  http://www.ncregister.com/blog/jennifer-fulwiler/praying-for-people-you-cant-pray-for

No comments:

Post a Comment